- Hey! You'll always get a faster rig performance when you're baking down the displacement, also you decrease the risk of having artefacts where the shrinkwrapped meshes don't align properly. lack of detail is an issue that wont be addressed properly until we have a more robust rendertime displacement, until then you need to have a) a high level of subdivision and b) a sufficiently high-res displacement map. cheers! .andyCreature Factory 2 · by Andy Goralczyk · 54 minutes ago
- Hi Francesco, What is the purpose of using the displacement modifier as opposed to just using shrink wrap with a high vertex density? Is the same thing accomplished? reason I ask is that I can't seem to get the baked displacement texture to match the detail level of my high poly model. thanks for help!Creature Factory 2 · by bfzehner · an hour ago
- and my question is..... who on the team as actually seen a llama?Blender Cloud · by britalmeida · an hour ago
- This is a great initiative. The Blender Cloud has become my best source of procrastination instead of BA.Blender Cloud · by thexchanger · 3 hours ago
Plants and Rocks Collectionfileby Andy GoralczykYesterday
tracks_pebbles.pngimageby Andy Goralczyk2 days ago
penguins_customdots.pngimageby Andy Goralczyk2 days ago
characters03.pngimageby Andy Goralczyk4 days ago
Big Buck Bunny Quadsplitvideoby Andy Goralczyk4 days ago
penguins_tex_wednesday.pngimageby Andy Goralczyk6 days ago
tio_tex01.pngimageby Andy Goralczyk6 days ago
Pinguino modellingvideoby sarah6 days ago
feathers02.pngimageby Andy Goralczyk7 days ago
feathers01.pngimageby Andy Goralczyk7 days ago
Below is a brief of the projects we have planned for the near future, exciting times ahead!
In this fun cartoon short we explore NPR Rendering and motion graphics production.
Oct '15: A new section around the Blenrig character rigging tool, many tutorials and ready to use characters.
Caminandes Xmas edition
Dec '15: The Llama is back! And we'll pick up work on Cycles, Asset managing and Shot Management.
Dec '15: A huge public domain Texture Library and a CC-BY Character Library, ready to animate.
Q1 '16: Attract shot management tool available for subscribers.
Q3 '16: Versioning and storage available for subscribers.
Production of the 2nd Cycle for Cosmos Laundromat will start when we hit 4K subscribers.
Blender Institute will host the core team working on the 2.8 Workflow project.
Our Open Projects were supported by
Only $10 per month*Subscribe Now
* no sign-up fee · cancel anytime · 3 months minimum