It's time for an update!
Blender Cloud houses over a decade worth of Open Movie projects and Blender Institute Workshops. Over the years we added new training, ready-to-use production assets and even render and shot management services. Just too much! (and a lot to come). So we decided to re-organize things a bit better.
Not the reading kind? Watch this walk-through for a round-up:
Or, read on for all the goodies.
New section! Here we'll be adding special tips and tricks learned through production of open projects. Some techniques are just gold solutions that appear during production, they don't age. Divided into sections to find them more easily.
Go check it out at cloud.blender.org/production
Expect more content to appear there as the Spring team grows and as we dig on the older projects for some real gems.
Every major section has its place now, all available from the main dropdown on the top-left and in a breadcrumbs fashion.
- Homepage - Manage your private projects, image sharing, Blender Sync settings and more.
- Learn - /learn - Feed your brain fresh Blender goodness! Courses, Workshops and Production Lessons.
- Libraries - /libraries - Dive into production-ready characters, assets and Art Gallery scenes.
- Services - /services - Easy access to Attract, Flamenco, Blender Cloud add-on and more.
- Open Projects - /open-projects - First-row seat to see productions push the limits of Blender.
- Video progress is saved and marked as Watched once finished
- Adjustable speed for video playback
- Volume is shared between videos
- L shortcut for Loop
- Left/Right shortcut for skipping -5/+5 seconds
- Up/Down shortcut to control volume
And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Lots of work under the hood makes Blender Cloud (and Blender ID, more on that soon) ready for the future, plus the addition of Tobias (new back-end developer), new artists joining the Spring team for more tutorials. The future is bright!
If you haven't already, subscribe today!. Blender Cloud is one of the many ways you can help to keep Blender development going strong, and get awesome stuff back (besides Blender itself!).
The Blender Cloud team
P.S: What is your favorite new feature and what would you like to see in the future in Blender Cloud and other services?