More updates on the upcoming training material, as well as the Blender 2.77 release.
- 1:10 – Andy on his new tutorials
- 2:33 – Big Buck Bunny coming in cycles
- 4:50 – Hjalti on his latest animation video
- 7:30 – Character library being updated with more characters
- 13:16 – Dr. Sergey on upcoming Blender release and his week
- 19:00 – Google Summer of Code
- 25:03 – Francesco's week
- 33:44 – When animating how annoying is timeline undo-jumping?
- 29:25 – How does sound work with animation?
- 42:40 – Institute workstation setup for tutorials
- 50:00 – Can you fix the vector blur pass?
- 55:55 – Have a good week!
In this podcast: Andy, Sergey, Hjalti and Francesco.
Pic by Daniel Stockman (cc-by-sa)
Music by Blabetté de Metz (Psy-Jazz Mix) - (cc-by-nc) keytronic