Hi! This week we go through all sorts of topics, from Vector Blur, BVH, and Motion Capture, to SVN and pipeline. We also talk about the animation movie "Zootopia" (Zootropolis here in NL). If you haven't watched it don't worry, you can listen a good 49 minutes of the podcast without getting spoilers. At the 49:30 mark we make it very clear that we enter the spoilers zone, where we talk about the plot of the movie and what we liked the most.
In the podcast: Sergey, Hjalti, Andy, Francesco, Pablo.
- 00:25 - Intro
- 00:50 - World Blender Meetup Day
- 02:30 - Hjalti's Week
- 05:27 - Andy's Week
- 09:53 - Caminandes' Making of
- 14:50 - Pablo's Week
- 18:50 - Sergey's Week
- 23:47 - Francesco's Week
- 29:43 - Q: Vector Blur problems & fixes
- 36:40 - Q: Motion Capture, easy way out?
- 40:48 - Q: VR Caminandes?
- 41:18 - Q: Sharing files & workflow
- 45:30 - Team opinion on Zootopia (no spoilers)
- 49:30 - SPOILER ALERT! Beyond this point we talk about Zootopia and mention parts/plot of the movie
- 1:08:43 - See you next week!
That's it for this week, hope you enjoy this episode. Make sure to leave your questions for next week below!
The Blender Institute team