And then there were 15. Welcome back! This week we have two visitors on the podcast, Julian (UI developer working for two weeks at the Blender Institute) and Joey (VR goodies!).
- 00:50 - Meet Julian
- 02:00 - Meet Joey
- 03:00 - Hjalti's week
- 06:15 - Background noise explained
- 06:48 - Andy's week
- 10:51 - Pablo's week
- 15:00 - Google Summer of Code 2016
- 22:15 - Blender Documentation/Manual
- 23:10 - Bug tracker
- 24:17 - Julian's widgets project
- 27:10 - Blender's online manual
- 30:26 - Animation tools
- 35:53 - Contributions to blender
- 42:00 - Blender Institute 2016 schedule
- 50:35 - Flamenco & Blender Cloud
- 53:00 - Color Pipeline
- 59:30 - Quaternions vs Euler
In this podcast: Andy, Hjalti, Pablo, Julian, and special guest Joey.
That's it for this week, drop your questions for the next episode in the comments below!
The Blender Institute Team & Friends
Music by Blabetté de Metz (Psy-Jazz Mix) - (cc-by-nc) keytronic