Get ready for a fully packed podcast with Blender development news on Cycles, PBR, hair, Alembic, dependency graph updates, new textures and personal texture collections on Blender Cloud, heart-warming stories about turtles and even stormtroopers talk. Welcome to Blender Institute Podcast episode 26!
- 01:30 - Freddy the turtle
- 05:00 - Logging in Python
- 07:40 - Node Wrangler
- 10:30 - Procedural Textures & Bump/Displacement in Cycles Viewport
- 20:05 - Hair in the Viewport
- 24:00 - Dynamic Paint speedup by Bastien Montagne
- 25:00 - Cycles optimization by Brecht
- 25:54 - Dependency Graph
- 29:50 - Tips for fast playback
- 31:05 - Alembic work by Kevin Dietrich, funded by Development Fund
- 34:25 - Blender Cloud: Create your own Texture Library!
- 38:25 - New door and brick textures on the Cloud
- 41:05 - Shaders Library?
- 43:17 - BlenRig Vincent Timelapses
- 43:50 - New Tutorial: Posing Vincent
- 46:53 - Blender Store upgrade
- 49:00 - AMD sent us a Radeon Pro Duo!
- 53:08 - Agent 327 updates: Annecy!
- 1:03:45 - Stormtrooper funfacts
- 1:05:40 - Q&A: Why remaking the Agent model?
- 1:07:21 - Q&A: Assets Library on the Cloud?
- 1:08:20 - Q&A: Sharing Textures
- 1:08:50 - Q&A: Annecy
- 1:09:46 - Q&A: Tutorial on Min/Max mouth rig?
- 1:11:58 - Q&A: Art of Blender vol. 2?
- 1:13:25 - Giant bomb dropped by Sergey
In this podcast: Sergey, Hjalti, Andy, Pablo, Sybren
Music: Blabetté de Metz (Psy-Jazz Mix) - (cc-by-nc) keytronic
###Leave your questions for next week!