We're back at the Blender Institute for podcast number 30 (!) full of Community news, Blender stuff, Agent 327 updates, the special announcement of Blender Cloud's new upcoming service "Blender Sync" and more!
- 01:15 Community News
- 01:23 Blender has an official Twitter account!
- 02:20 Social Networks and the Blender Community
- 06:50 Why the Blender Network is awesome
- 10:05 THREE Blender films accepted into the Siggraph Electronic Theater!
- 13:35 Blender used in the Warcraft movie
- 15:34 Brushes in Grease Pencil v2
- 17:21 Blender 101 Education platform (www.b3d101.org)
- 20:00 Blender Development News
- 20:20 Google Summer of Code Projects
- 22:00 Sybren's work on Cloud Home Projects
- 22:45 Blender Sync
- 32:40 Pablo's week: Cloud home page redesign
- 36:55 Never release on a friday!
- 41:10 Studio and Agent 327 News
- 41:22 Hjalti's week: Story and script development
- 43:30 Matias Mendiola joins the Agent 327: Barbershop team!
- 45:00 Defining the Agent character with initial 'vanilla' walkcycle
- 47:26 What is the opposite of 'vanilla'?
- 48:20 Andy's week on interior design of the barbershop
- 53:15 Geeking out on barbershop chairs
- 54:40 Modelmakers are storytellers, even in CG!
- 57:40 Cloud Q&A
- 57:55 The infamous Annecy app
- 58:37 Blender Cloud statistics
- 1:00:45 Plans for team membership
In this podcast: Hjalti, Francesco, Andy, Pablo and Sybren
Music: Blabetté de Metz (Psy-Jazz Mix) - (cc-by-nc) keytronic