Blender Institute Podcast n. 32 is here, with a plethora of community news and Blender Cloud activity to delight your ears! How's Blender Sync doing? What's next? How do you make the hands of a character appealing? Let's find out, on this Blender Institute Podcast.
- 01:15 Community News
- 01:20 Blender Sync into the wild
- 06:25 Blender Wold Meetup Day videos available!
- 08:15 Natron release 1.2, with Blender Motion Tracking
- 09:40 Blendiberia 2016 next week (July 15,16 & 17). In A Coruña, Spain.
- 11:05 Top Blender Artwork for June
- 13:10 New HDRI from hdrihaven.com
- 13:30 Blender Development News
- 16:52 Hjalti went to Belgium
- 18:30 Progress with the Agent327 animation test
- 20:00 Hands, and spatula hands
- 33:33 Andy is back
- 34:00 New textures on the cloud (in total we have more than 700 textures)
- 39:00 Making scissors for the barber shop
- 40:40 Daniel M. Lara (pepeland) contributes some GreasePencil tests to the Cloud
- 42:35 Planning an update of blender.org front page
- 48:40 Cloud Q&A
- 49:00 Ways to support Blender project
- 53:40 Animation tips for walk cycles
- 1:03:30 Blender VR rendering tips
In this podcast: Hjalti, Francesco, Andy and Pablo
Music: Blabetté de Metz (Psy-Jazz Mix) - (cc-by-nc) keytronic