After several months of work, a short film project and a few super-fun animation tests, the Blender Studio team is proud to present the second update of the Rain rig.
Some of the features of the rig include:
- IK/FK toggle and snapping for the limbs.
- Stretchy IK toggle for the limbs and spine.
- Bendy Bone powered body tweak controls.
- FK Hinge toggles and snapping.
- IK Parent switching and snapping.
- Layered face controls.
- Eye target parent switching and snapping.
- Designed with newcomers and pros both in mind.
- Simple and clean rig UI.
- No addons required! All required scripts are included with the .blend and will auto-run.
Get started by watching this quick overview by Demeter:
Remember that Rain is free as in freedom! Use it in your own projects and share it everywhere.
Download the Rain rig.