Mar 29th 2021 | Sprite Fright
The team focus their bright minds on a dark moment: shading, modeling, retopo, and animation for a dramatic turning point (if you’re spoiler-sensitive, consider averting your eyes). And rigging wunderkind Demeter gets his code on, refining his already super-handy CloudRig.
This week I experimented with shading for the spiderweb and started working on UV unwrapping the trees for the whack-a-mole set. I also did some other small todos and worked some more on content for geometry nodes.
This week I worked on more important props for the Rextoria sequence of the film.
This week Rik and I continued working on the Rextoria sequence
Completed all the high priority items requested for the Rextoria sequence, ready for the next stages; rigging, surfacing, grooming. Remaining Victoria retopo items in progress. It was decided to remove the net top, ...net skirt, and gloves from the final Victoria model due to night scene readability. Show more
Not my most visually interesting week as I spent most of it coding, but at least the Sprite got a whole bunch of polish!